Just Hatched! Set of 5 Farm Mini Diaper Cakes, perfect addidition to the Down on the Farm Baby Shower! Etsy Shop link in bio. #baby #babies #babyshower #alldiapercakes #diapercakes
Round 2 of The Messiest Baby Contest has started! The top 32 photos are facing off in pairs of two. The photos with most votes per bracket will advance. Every 3 days new brackets from the winning photos in each pair will be uploaded until there is one pair left standing. VOTE HERE and enter to win over 30 prizes: http://babydipper.com/messiest-baby-contest-voting-round-2/
Looking for fun & clever ways to plan an upcoming gender reveal party? We have compiled the BEST ideas along with crafty DIY decor!
1. Silly String
13. Ties or Tutus
15. Bow or Beau ?
16. Bubble Gum Pop
18. Sibling Gender Reveal
Just in time for Spring, this adorable Butterfly Diaper Cake would make a stunning #babyshower centerpiece! #baby #babies #alldiapercakes #diapercakes
Make sure to cast your vote for The Messiest Baby Contest and enter to win over 30 top baby/kids prizes! Over 200 messy babies are competing and the photos are so cute and funny! You can vote 1x per day, per image, per IP address: http://www.babydipper.com/vote-for-messiest-baby/
Cast your vote and enter to win over 30 top baby/kids/mom prizes! The Messiest Baby Contest is now live - wait until you see these cute and messy photos! Vote for your favorite by April 15th and see which photos advance to semi-finals. You may vote 1x per day per image. Vote here and let us know what # photo is your favorite! http://babydipper.com/vote-for-messiest-baby
So far 137 messy baby photos were submitted for The Messiest Baby Photo Face-Off Contest - wow! Voting starts April 1st; there’s still time to submit your messy baby photo (ages 0-5)! Win over 30 prizes from top kids brands including All Diaper Cakes! Plus, prizes for mom like Jinja jewelry and Rockin’ Green Soap) Submit photo here by March 30th: http://babydipper.com/the-messiest-baby-face-off-photo-contest/
Top 25 different ways to create a Unique and Handcrafted Diaper Cake! You’ll find these are by far the best resources available.
After spending many years in the diaper cake business, I have researched the leading DIY diaper cake designs and am now unleashing them to you! If you are looking to create a one-of-a-kind baby gift these would make the perfect gift!
1. Diaper Cake Castle - A beautiful castle made by decorating a box of diapers! You will enjoy making your own castle by following these easy “how to” directions and everyone at the baby shower will adore it! Instructions of how to make a diaper cake.
2. Owl Diaper Cake Creation - Unique Diaper Cake resembles a standing Owl. Instructions on how to make an Owl Diaper Cake.
3. How to Make a Fondant Style Diaper Cake - I love the sleek look of this fondant style diaper cake, almost looks good enough to eat!
4. How to Make a Tractor Diaper Cake - This would be perfect for the farm themed baby shower!
5. Easy DIY Motorcycle Diaper Cake - Learn how to make a motorcycle diaper cake in seven simple steps!
7. Learn - How to Make a Diaper Cake with a bottle of wine for the new momma tucked inside!
8. DIY Baby Carriage Diaper Cake - This is a popular and trending baby shower gift creation!
10. How to Make a Diaper Cake Basket! This a two for one gift, designed with diapers and also for adding essential baby gifts.
11. Easy to follow instructions on How to Make a Cloth Diaper Cake.
12. How to Make a Fanned Diaper Cake - This diaper cake is the no roll diaper cake, easy for the new mom to disassemble and use right away.
13. DIY Rolled Diaper Cake Instructions - This a rolled diaper cake tutorial using clear hair bands.
14. Create a stunning Baby Diaper Cake by Living Locurto. Easy steps to designing a boutique diaper cake design.
16. Instructions on How to Make a sturdy Diaper Cake - use paper towel or mailing tubes to create a sturdy diaper cake!
18. Mini Diaper Cake Instructions - Create a unique diaper cake with little money and less time.
21. Diaper Baby How To - New and Unique instructional video on how to create a diaper baby.
22. How to Make Diaper Cupcakes! Step by Step instructional video on How to Make a Diaper Cupcake.
23. Easy Instructions on How to Make a Diaper Bear - 16 Simple steps in creating a diaper bear.
24. How to Make a Boy’s Airplane Diaper Cake! This unique diaper cake would make the perfect baby shower gift.
Enter now for your chance to WIN a pack of Removable Monthly Stickers by Sticky Bellies. This is a great way to help you document your baby’s first year with a precious photograph! This would make a wonderful baby shower gift or welcome home baby gift! You will have your choice of Girl, Boy or Neutral Colors.
Enter here —> http://tinyurl.com/op23oas
I have been making the original tiered diaper cakes for years now and have been trying to find other unique ways to make an adorable baby shower gift. I came across a Motorcycle Diaper Cake and just had to try, I found that it takes less time than the traditional diaper cake and also more affordable. Below are my easy step by step instructions on how to make a motorcycle diaper cake.
**This tutorial is for personal use only. Make as many as you want for gifts. Instructions and pictures are not to be copied or duplicated. You can place my link on your blog/website if you would like to share this tutorial. Thank you!
Face the front of the diapers toward the inside for a more neater look. Space the diapers approx. 1 inch apart until you’ve used up all 17 diapers. Secure with a rubber band and shown below.
Continue with second tire exactly the same way as with the first. Once you have both tires finished and secured with rubber bands wrap each tire with desired decorative ribbons and secure with pins as shown below.
Using one of the two receiving blankets fold in half lengthwise and roll starting at edges with a tight roll all the way to the top as shown in images below.
Insert Receiving Blanket inside the first tire until both ends are equal in length then continue to pull through the other tire, this will be the rear tire. Secure blanket with pin, make sure you pull tight, as this is what keeps the motorcycle secure. Roll remaining ends back into the rear tire as shown in image below.
Now with the second receiving blanket roll exactly the same as the first by folding in half lengthwise and rolling all the way to the top. Insert this blanket in the front of the motorcycle which would be the opposite end of the last receiving blankets ends. Pull through making sure there is equal length on both sides. To make for a sturdier construction, you could also add pipe cleaners inside each of the receiving blankets for a more secure and finished look. See image below for reference.
To finish motorcycle diaper cake add infant socks as handle bars, one baby bib positioned over the front tire and another positioned over the rear tire and insert the baby bottle below the hand bars as the headlight. You could also wrap a matching washcloth around the baby bottle for a more professional and finished look. I used a clear hair band to secure the handle bars but you could also use infant chain link toy to secure.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and try one out for your next baby shower gift.